H&M blazer, Bik Bok skinnies and tee, American Apparel circle scarf, Hutbusch bowler +++ Docs and a huge suitcase
- It is indeed possible to have a travel outfit not consisting of sweats and uggs.
- I am never again travelling five hours by train from Göttingen to Hamburg without buying a years supply of junk food plus Vogue from three different countries, Nylon and NME to entertain me during the trip.
- Ragdoll cats are the most adorable things ever
- When I’m rich, I’ll have a winter jacket tailored for me just like this one.
- I’ve finally learned to accept that I will be deathly pale in winter. BTW, Teint Innosence by Chanel + powder foundation by Shiseido equals the most flawless base ever.
- After getting my Canon, I’m never ever going back to plain old digital cams.
Zara drop crotch pants, H&M blazer, American Apparel sexualitee tank, Doc Martens, American Apparel circle scarf, Iris Horbach bag
- Drop croth pants are the comfyest things ever to wear while walking around town, and they go so well with Docs. I wish though, that I had a black twelve hole pair, that would have looked even better.
- I’m delighted with the fact that Hamburg has two American Apparels and an Urban Outfitters. Think loose tank tunics, snakeskin shiny leggings, giant cuffs and sexy unitards.
- I was so close to getting the perfect fringe and stud leather vest, as well as some distressed denim shorts and a cut up ruffle tee at Zara, but they thought it was a good idea to close just as I was heading for the counter. Don’t those people want to make money?